Welcome to Woodlands Primary Phase!
part of 3-19 all-through Yate International Academy.
At Woodlands Primary Phase we aim to develop the whole child; physically, mentally, socially, emotionally and spiritually in order for them explore their potential and become successful, confident individuals. Our community is passionate about learning and we aim to make primary education an exciting and stimulating experience, preparing your child for a smooth transition to the secondary phase equipped with good literacy and numeracy skills, a positive attitude to learning and a range of happy memories.
Children at Woodlands Primary Phase are automatically guaranteed a place at the Secondary Phase, should they wish to take it, meaning that parents enjoy the certainty of their child’s education until 19 and children enjoy the stability that an all-through academy brings.
Mr Paul Skipp
Principal of the all through Yate International Academy
- part of the all-through Yate International Academy
- provides consistency for your child
- is within walking distance of any siblings at the secondary phase
- has a wonderful enriching outdoor space
- has close links with businesses and educational organisations
- encourages creativity
- provides engaging educational trips
- uses specialist subject teachers from the Secondary Phase
- has dedicated staff to ensure your child has the best start to their education
- excellent Hearing Impaired Resouce Base with sound proofed rooms for teaching children
- Develop the whole child, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, so that they are able to achieve their full potential.
- Develop respect for themselves and each other.
- Develop respect for others, irrespective of their cultural identity, language and values.
- Prepare the child for responsible life in a free multicultural and equal society.
- Develop respect for the natural environment.
- We enjoy communicating with a range of people in a range of ways.
- We respect ourselves and others at all times.
- We thrive by learning, now and in the future.
- We have the skills to face challenges positively.
- We have healthy minds and bodies.
- We understand and value the world and our place in it.
- We value our culture and the culture of others.
“Woodlands Primary Phase has dedicated staff, and the support from the academy secondary phase, to ensure your child has the best start to their education”